i always lose it in tangled when eugene says ‘you were my new dream’
15) How do you vent your anger? i guess i talk to my best friends about things when i get angry, which is nice because friends. other than that, i don’t really vent my anger, i usually just think about why i’m angry and get really frustrated until i decide to stop thinking about it. i guess it’s not that healthy, haha.
16) Do you have a collection of anything? i really enjoy collecting cute mugs and vinyl too, i guess, though neither collection right now is very big. i also keep all my movie theater tickets and concert tickets if those count.
22) Smell the air. What do you smell? nothing really, my house, i guess.
1) Put your iTunes on shuffle. Give me the first 6 songs that pop up. (i’m using my iphone since my itunes has a bunch of old songs that i don’t like/listen to anymore.) flowers in your hair - the lumineers / lump sum - bon iver / little secrets - passion pit / the shoals of herring - oscar isaac / at the bottom of everything - bright eyes / i’ll be alright - passion pit
45) How can I win your heart? be sincerely nice and have the same sense of humor as me and the same music taste (!!!!) and sing and play music with me and i’m such a sucker for words, write to me, let me know who you are, tell me things, spend time writing things to me about what you think about life and people and things and i am yours and you are welcome to lie on the floor with me and listen to music forever sorry this sounds so lame haha
53) What would be a question you’d be afraid to tell the truth on? um probably if i’ve ever self-harmed before which people can probably guess why but it’s in the past and i don’t want to feel ashamed for admitting it.
thank you thank you, mae. xx
fuck it’s already going to be august why is this so fast for some reason i think my only attempt to slow time down would be to lie on the floor with someone and just listen to music for hours